First of all, thank you for your positive feedback on the upgrades at our Club. This motivates us to keep going!
Update: Road to Transformation
I’d like to introduce you to your Committee, and I’m sure you join me in thanking them sincerely for their sterling efforts and the selfless dedication of their private time to have achieved so much in just under 3 months.
We could not have achieved what we have achieved to-date without significant input from our members. A BIG thank you to:
* Theuns van Schalkwyk and Freddie Hesse for our stunning new wooden tables.
* George Ho for the design, manufacture and installation of our aluminium cut-out logos and values board. And also for the design, supply and printing of our new Club shirts.
* André van Rhyn for the bar foot rail.
* Jacques Rightie Leftie du Plessis for the mannequins that proudly display our shirts.
* Freddie Hesse for the heavy duty extractor to be installed in the smoking lounge soon
* The Committee for the electronic clocks (coming soon)
* All members who purchased our Club shirts – batting 100 and counting!
We are planning to complete the deep cleaning of the courts and the installation of glass doors on courts 2, 3 and 5 by the end of the year.
The big projects scheduled for the first quarter of next year are:
* Upgrade of the Mens and Ladies Changerooms
* Upgrade of the 4 free standing toilets
* Upgrade of the Kitchen
We are very excited that you are joining us on this road to Transformation and we welcome your input at all times.
Charmaine van Niekerk
Durbanville Squash Club