- The Club’s operating hours are as follows during Covid restrictions
- Monday – Thursday from 08h00 until 20h00
- Friday from 08h00 until 18h00
- Saturday / Sunday – Closed (Excluding Saturday the 1st August from 08h00 until 16h00)
- Bookings during these times can be made on the Go Book platform.
- Lights will automatically switch on for your session (it is not necessary to confirm your booking on arrival)
- The Biometric system is not operational (Access to the club is only possible during operating hours)
A 10-minute ‘change-over’ buffer will be built into court bookings, e.g. 35 minutes of play allowed in 45-minute court booking. This is to allow safe cleaning & transition between bookings.
45 Minute Time Slot Breakdown
- 35 minutes play.
- 5 minutes cleaning.
- 5 minutes preparation for next session.
Procedure Upon Arrival
- Wait in your vehicle until 5 minutes prior to your booking, then proceed to the entrance gate / reception area.
- Sanitize your hands
- Wear your face mask until the start of your session on court.
- Adhere to social distancing in the reception area.
- Measurement of temperature will be taken by the clubs designated Covid-19 official prior to entry to the club
- Complete the attendance register.
- Only one person in the changing rooms will be allowed at any given time.
- No shower facilities available.
- Toilets are available for use in case of emergencies only.
Entering The Club / Procedure During Play
- Proceed straight to your booked court, the lights will be activated automatically.
- Avoid contact / conversation with fellow members in public areas.
- Only two players per court (No doubles or kings allowed)
- Full face shield to be worn during play at all times (Face shield sales / availability at the club still to be confirmed.)
On Court Rules:
- Use your own water bottle and towel
- Bring your own balls, do not share equipment
- Do not shake hands – bump rackets!
- Put used tissues in the bin – leave no rubbish
- Report any concerns to the Covid official.
35 Minute Bell Ring
- Court cleaning to commence by players on the court
- Anti-bacterial wipes or spray and paper towels will be available outside the court for players to wipe down touched surfaces after play.
- Exit the club in an orderly manner maintaining social distancing.
- No meetings / gatherings will be allowed in public areas after your allotted session.
- Members exit the club at the fire escape door by court no.1.
Important Items to Remember:
- PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS AT ALL TIMES.
- WEAR FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES EXCEPT DURING PLAY.
- WEAR FULL FACE SHIELD DURING PLAY.
- SANITIZE COURT AFTER PLAY.
- EXIT CLUB AT COURT 1